Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I'm interested in creating a web page for my project but I'm having difficulties as I see the site logged into the DB but I can't create an account or use the site's features! Basically, every time I want to try to click on a function like register or log in, it tells me

Thanks

Quote

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

 

Edited by Quick123456
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32312-web-page-metin2/
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2024 at 8:30 AM, Quick123456 said:

Hello everyone, I'm interested in creating a web page for my project but I'm having difficulties as I see the site logged into the DB but I can't create an account or use the site's features! Basically, every time I want to try to click on a function like register or log in, it tells me

Thanks

 

i suggest to use an existing web page and modify it

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32312-web-page-metin2/#findComment-164388
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.