My ip is blocked in my server and i can't to login in my server with filezilla or putty

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hamchi/router/etc what kind of server is this

Root

i shouldn t ask the question in the first place it not logical :P

any way are you sure you didnt edit anything that would make you unable to login for  ex.you changed the ssh port (22 -- this means you cant login using port 22)

try to use a proxy or a vpn then try again (normaly this will work if it is a ip ban or something like it) ,else :  login from a public place

Root

any way are you sure you didnt edit anything that would make you unable to login for  ex.you changed the ssh port (22 -- this means you cant login using port 22)

try to use a proxy or a vpn then try again (normaly this will work if it is a ip ban or something like it) ,else :  login from a public place

a link for proxy ? :P

Root

use CyberGhost 5 its a vpn tool (or something like this) its safer then proxy and easy to use

Root

use CyberGhost 5 its a vpn tool (or something like this) its safer then proxy and easy to use

Link for download? :P

Root

Root