Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, for 2 weeks I've been working on the Ava2 files, and I've encountered the following problem. The drop rate of Yang is too low. Where can I adjust this? I've tried adjusting it on the mob proto server side. Furthermore, I've attempted to compensate for this with the gold nugget, but it cannot be increased beyond the 75k it gives.

Thank you in advance.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32224-mob-yangdrop-to-low-i-need-help/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

If I understood correctly, you should edit value of column gold_min and gold_max for specified id in your db's mob_proto. If you set this values, then you should type /reload p on your GM account to refresh protos, if it won't work you can reboot server to make sure that changes were activated.

  • Good 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 9:50 PM, klapekniekapek said:

If I understood correctly, you should edit value of column gold_min and gold_max for specified id in your db's mob_proto. If you set this values, then you should type /reload p on your GM account to refresh protos, if it won't work you can reboot server to make sure that changes were activated.

Fixed thank you

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.