Jump to content

Problem with Quest Renewal System


Go to solution Solved by Adddirl,

Recommended Posts

I just finish to install this system but for some reason, there are no quests in the window
https://metin2.download/picture/1uPS4a6U2kXu9x0agO32IrY7431MqFt8/.png

If i press Control + Q, it appears the icon of the quest with the number of available quests, but anyone appear in the questlog.

 

I got no errors, no problems at compile, anything at sysrr... I added the quests to the questcategory.txt, all the code at game, client and binary but it is still not working. What file i can check?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32197-problem-with-quest-renewal-system/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium

If you still need a help Let’s check it dm me

Edited by SukH

" Don`t pretend things change if you always do the same thing"

"Don`t give up on a dream for how long it will take, time will pass the same"

On 2/17/2024 at 9:54 PM, Adddirl said:

I just finish to install this system but for some reason, there are no quests in the window
https://metin2.download/picture/1uPS4a6U2kXu9x0agO32IrY7431MqFt8/.png

If i press Control + Q, it appears the icon of the quest with the number of available quests, but anyone appear in the questlog.

 

I got no errors, no problems at compile, anything at sysrr... I added the quests to the questcategory.txt, all the code at game, client and binary but it is still not working. What file i can check?

resolv?

Well. I was trying different systems and changing things, but i couldn't reach the fix so... Im still in the same place. I got different errors, but at last i got to the same place, number of quests in the icon but nothing in the visual ui "page_quest".

  • 2 weeks later...

Little update. I found something weird. If i /make_quest, cause all quests are reimplemented, then there is some quest that appear in the quest page ui window. But it is different everytime i reimplemented them. Any solution?

Still trying to solve the problem. As i said, sometimes there are quest that works, others wont, just when i use ./make_quest again and recompiled everything, some quest shown up but others wont like this:

https://metin2.download/picture/Sn6NmDg09FTeOF7FTUJq0mrdaRcRt5mr/.png

I
figure out that the problem could be at my pre_qc.py ("python pre_qc.py levelup.quest" doing nothing for me, no error but no compile too). I used the pre_qc.py version that is in this web, the renewal make_quest that is in this web too but nothing still works. I revised the entire code trying to find anything that i could implemented wrong, but nothing. I change the permission of the "object" folder to see if anything changes, but no. I delete the entire object folder to just compile some quests like levelup.quest, main_quests, some subquests and scrollquests but anyone of theese shows at the same time, so i feel like there is something obvius im not seeing

Any solution?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Solution

Ey!

After some time and better knowledge about everything related to metin, im reworking some systems, fixing some others and something i always had bug was this system. Well, I just read the code and because i know a little more about what im reading, i realize the problem was in packet.h. Just make sure you put the things AFTER "flag;", just that simple, just in case some1 have the same problem in the future ^^

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.