Problem with Quest Renewal System

I just finish to install this system but for some reason, there are no quests in the window
https://metin2.download/picture/1uPS4a6U2kXu9x0agO32IrY7431MqFt8/.png

If i press Control + Q, it appears the icon of the quest with the number of available quests, but anyone appear in the questlog.

I got no errors, no problems at compile, anything at sysrr... I added the quests to the questcategory.txt, all the code at game, client and binary but it is still not working. What file i can check?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/17/2024 at 9:54 PM, Adddirl said:

I just finish to install this system but for some reason, there are no quests in the window
https://metin2.download/picture/1uPS4a6U2kXu9x0agO32IrY7431MqFt8/.png

If i press Control + Q, it appears the icon of the quest with the number of available quests, but anyone appear in the questlog.

I got no errors, no problems at compile, anything at sysrr... I added the quests to the questcategory.txt, all the code at game, client and binary but it is still not working. What file i can check?

resolv?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Still trying to solve the problem. As i said, sometimes there are quest that works, others wont, just when i use ./make_quest again and recompiled everything, some quest shown up but others wont like this:

https://metin2.download/picture/Sn6NmDg09FTeOF7FTUJq0mrdaRcRt5mr/.png

I
figure out that the problem could be at my pre_qc.py ("python pre_qc.py levelup.quest" doing nothing for me, no error but no compile too). I used the pre_qc.py version that is in this web, the renewal make_quest that is in this web too but nothing still works. I revised the entire code trying to find anything that i could implemented wrong, but nothing. I change the permission of the "object" folder to see if anything changes, but no. I delete the entire object folder to just compile some quests like levelup.quest, main_quests, some subquests and scrollquests but anyone of theese shows at the same time, so i feel like there is something obvius im not seeing

Any solution?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

• 1 month later...