Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, I am a web developer with 6 years of experience. I have used tools/languages such as:

PHP (Laravel)

JavaScript, HTML (Vue)

MySQL

I am currently looking for additional work, and I am considering writing a page or a system for Metin2 servers. That's why I am writing this post; I have some questions for owners and technical persons. I would like to know your expectations and ideas.

1. What functions should your website include?

2. Do you have any ideas for a web system that is not discussed publicly on forums like this?

3. What do you expect from a web developer?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32196-web-developer-searching-for-ideas/
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.