Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello, I'm looking for someone to add special storage system to my server.
https://metin2.download/picture/N206M7pWXT75no24oOC07AdUSP3cvN3A/.png

I don't own the system, I want to buy it, but Sanii/LordZiege they haven't given me an answer since 2023 ?
I talked to Martysama but.. seen..
Who can help me contact me in pm. Thanks!

p.s Dracarys it's scammer.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • muscle 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32169-paid-special-storage/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

Hey,

The suggest you one thing is wait for sanii or LordZiege reply that`s all everyone has a system of sanii but nobody will do such work without the permission of Author .

" Don`t pretend things change if you always do the same thing"

"Don`t give up on a dream for how long it will take, time will pass the same"

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32169-paid-special-storage/#findComment-163154
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.