Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I needed your help to solve a mistake. Basically my quests including scrolling only appear after I teleport and in syserr the following error appears "Unprocessed packet header 10, state Game". The system I implemented was the one published by Owsap on their github.

In other forums I've researched, there are some people with the same error, but no resolution has been posted. Could anyone help? Thank you all in advance.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32153-official-quest-renewal-owsap/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/7/2024 at 1:37 AM, mazeeee said:

Hello, I needed your help to solve a mistake. Basically my quests including scrolling only appear after I teleport and in syserr the following error appears "Unprocessed packet header 10, state Game". The system I implemented was the one published by Owsap on their github.

In other forums I've researched, there are some people with the same error, but no resolution has been posted. Could anyone help? Thank you all in advance.

you have not installed the system properly. check entergame

Edited by TrC
check

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.