Jump to content

guildmark problems


Go to solution Solved by matatest123,

Recommended Posts

hello, I have this problem when I try to upload a picture of the guild, nothing happens, it is not added either in the guild window or next to the name of the guild, I'm using devil 1.6.5, if anyone has any ideas, I tried with debug and it didn't work given no problem

pic with problem

.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32128-guildmark-problems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.