Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tr3l said:

the bug appeared after adding this system sort-inventory

Sysser : clear

Video  : https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

you can't see the video bro

14 minutes ago, Tr3l said:

video link  

I don't know why the link changed

you touched something while implementing the reorder system, check carefully.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
13 minutes ago, Psycho said:

you touched something while implementing the reorder system, check carefully.

in that system there are only a few lines to add, I haven't touched anything

I only changed this  g_bItemCountLimit to 200 because I had an error

I think this is where the problem lies

I changed it to 200 because I was getting this error

spacer.png

 

38 minutes ago, Psycho said:

you touched something while implementing the reorder system, check carefully.

I removed the system from the game source and I see that it is still the same bug

42 minutes ago, Tr3l said:

in that system there are only a few lines to add, I haven't touched anything

I only changed this  g_bItemCountLimit to 200 because I had an error

I think this is where the problem lies

I changed it to 200 because I was getting this error

spacer.png

 

I removed the system from the game source and I see that it is still the same bug

another-video   the bug is only for inventory normal , special iinventory has no bug

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.