Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

I am getting this syserr that is kicking players out of the game when killing mobs and using bravery cape sometimes.

Quote

buffer_read_proceed: buffer_proceed: length argument bigger than buffer (length: 18, buffer: 12)

Note: I have already tried to remove packet_encrpytion with the tutorials available here, but with no sucess. When I remove it I have problems entering in the server, I am automaticly kicked out after loading phase.

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sunset said:

Hey everyone!

I am getting this syserr that is kicking players out of the game when killing mobs and using bravery cape sometimes.

Note: I have already tried to remove packet_encrpytion with the tutorials available here, but with no sucess. When I remove it I have problems entering in the server, I am automaticly kicked out after loading phase.

 

what did you do again?

 

20 minutes ago, Psycho said:

 

what did you do again?

I am having this syserr while killing monsters and using bravery cape for example in dungeons and maps. I searched a bit and thought that could come from the IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION, so I tried to removed it wasnt sucessful. 

 

But I am trying to find someone that has more knowledge in this field than me that could possible help me to understand the problem and solve it. 

54 minutes ago, Sunset said:

 

I am having this syserr while killing monsters and using bravery cape for example in dungeons and maps. I searched a bit and thought that could come from the IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION, so I tried to removed it wasnt sucessful. 

 

But I am trying to find someone that has more knowledge in this field than me that could possible help me to understand the problem and solve it. 

debugging bro.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.