buffer_proceed: length argument bigger than buffer

Hey everyone!

I am getting this syserr that is kicking players out of the game when killing mobs and using bravery cape sometimes.

buffer_read_proceed: buffer_proceed: length argument bigger than buffer (length: 18, buffer: 12)

Note: I have already tried to remove packet_encrpytion with the tutorials available here, but with no sucess. When I remove it I have problems entering in the server, I am automaticly kicked out after loading phase.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Sunset said:

Hey everyone!

I am getting this syserr that is kicking players out of the game when killing mobs and using bravery cape sometimes.

Note: I have already tried to remove packet_encrpytion with the tutorials available here, but with no sucess. When I remove it I have problems entering in the server, I am automaticly kicked out after loading phase.

what did you do again?

20 minutes ago, Psycho said:

what did you do again?

I am having this syserr while killing monsters and using bravery cape for example in dungeons and maps. I searched a bit and thought that could come from the IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION, so I tried to removed it wasnt sucessful. 

But I am trying to find someone that has more knowledge in this field than me that could possible help me to understand the problem and solve it. 

54 minutes ago, Sunset said:

I am having this syserr while killing monsters and using bravery cape for example in dungeons and maps. I searched a bit and thought that could come from the IMPROVED_PACKET_ENCRYPTION, so I tried to removed it wasnt sucessful. 

But I am trying to find someone that has more knowledge in this field than me that could possible help me to understand the problem and solve it. 

debugging bro.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...