Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm looking to add for example, all of my blends under one affect in game, so whenever I hover over it, all the values summed up by the blend potions currently active, are shown one under the other.Any ideas about how I could do that?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32036-multiple-values-under-one-affect-in-game/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.