Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For all the guys who are encounter the problems like 'ld-elf32.so.1: Shared object "libstdc++.so.6" not found, required by "libIL.so.1"', and I know, some people will hate me because I don't offer for a solution to install with pkg, but sometimes that doesn't work.

After searching, I found this archive that I hope will hope all of you. If numbers found in the archive are different, like libIL.so.2, just rename with the number you are asked for.
Good luck!

This is the hidden content, please
 or 
This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 112
  • kekw 2
  • Eyes 1
  • Flame 2
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 27
  • muscle 3
  • Love 10
  • Love 68
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32028-libs-library/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.