Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello M2DEV,

I have a problem like this, I'm using [40250] Reference Serverfile + Client + Src [15 Available Languages] I installed it on FreeBSD-14.0 amd64, I'm also using MariaDB-1011, I managed to successfully build 64 bit, but I have a problem like this, although the game is open on the server, I can't log in to the game from the client, which codes do I need to edit first to log in? Even if I enter the username and password correctly or incorrectly, you connect to the server and it stays. I would appreciate it if you could help, thank you.
.png

.png

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.png

 

i successfully the build using the freebsd 14.0 amd64 version, as the game seems to be open, but I can't login with the client. What should I do? Whatever I did, I didn't manage to get into the game.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.