Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I am a programmer myself with experience in multiple languages, however, C++ it's not my main. I did C, C++ and I am aware of language syntax from university. Currently I am working as full stack engineer with design system and cloud knowledge.

Metin2 was my childhood game, but I didn't have the time to go through this forum piece by piece to learn how to build a server myself, and customize it however I like it.

Therefore, I am paying somebody to help me build and customize a metin2 server. I like old-school simple but interesting concepts like WoM2; if somebody is interested in helping me pls drop me a message here OR on discord: aws_a12

UPDATE: Please be patient with me, if I didn't post this in the right thread let me know. 

Edited by devilutz
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.