Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Howdy! I added the weapon skins, and now I have the problem with the belts, I think this problem is because of the skins, and I don't know where to check or what to change.

If I click on the belt nothing happens, only if I take it and drag it with the mouse in the slot on the belt it appears in the chat

spacer.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2024 at 12:33 AM, Psycho said:

check that everything is perfect in client source on gametype.h on userinterface , or on gamelib item_data.h

the problem was that a belt was already equipped, but the belt does not appear in the slot for it, it does not appear at all when it is equipped

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/#findComment-162310
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Psycho said:

c_equipment_start + 23 did you add it?

Here?spacer.png

or you say here 

#ifdef ENABLE_NEW_EQUIPMENT_SYSTEM
const DWORD c_New_Equipment_Start = c_Equipment_Start + 23;

I changed from 22 to 23

Edited by Tr3l
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/#findComment-162377
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tr3l said:

Here?spacer.png

or you say here 

#ifdef ENABLE_NEW_EQUIPMENT_SYSTEM
const DWORD c_New_Equipment_Start = c_Equipment_Start + 23;

I changed from 22 to 23

by changing that 23, you no longer see the item belt

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/#findComment-162378
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

by changing that 23, you no longer see the item belt

now I'm 23 and I still can't see it, I've tried a lot of things but they didn't work, the problem is that when I put the belt on it says thisspacer.png

and in the clean serverfile when I put a belt over the equipped belt it doesn't say anything

Edited by Tr3l
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/#findComment-162379
Share on other sites

Just now, Tr3l said:

now I'm 23 and I still can't see it, I've tried a lot of things but they didn't work, the problem is that when I put the belt on it says thisspacer.png

you don't understand me, you have to put 22 back.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/#findComment-162380
Share on other sites

Just now, Tr3l said:

ok ,I'm trying again, I know I've tried before and it still didn't work

that configuration must be taken care of carefully, it is a mechanism concentrated on your file in the source server, it is complicated to understand unfortunately.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32009-belt-equipment-problem/#findComment-162383
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.