Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I would need a simple quest where the Soul Stone (50513) lists the skills on the given character and raises it to 100% by +1, without any other useless things, from G1 to P.

Would anyone be willing to create it for me?

 

And I would still need to know where to edit dialogs, such as: say_reward(gameforge.warehouse._60_sayReward)

Thanks a lot.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31988-help-easy-stone-soul-quest/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

6 hours ago, Freelko said:

Hello, I would need a simple quest where the Soul Stone (50513) lists the skills on the given character and raises it to 100% by +1, without any other useless things, from G1 to P.

Would anyone be willing to create it for me?

 

And I would still need to know where to edit dialogs, such as: say_reward(gameforge.warehouse._60_sayReward)

Thanks a lot.

translate.lua .

for the quest, I'll see when I get home

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31988-help-easy-stone-soul-quest/#findComment-162170
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.