Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am writing using translation, there may be mistakes, I apologize. I use the costume_acce system, I adapted wings to the belt system and I want to give enchantment bonus to these wings, but although I value the parts that start with "apply", nothing happens in the game. How can I solve it? Thank you in advance.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31968-costume_acce-system/
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Psycho said:

give us some more information brother

I want to give a bonus to the wings, such as "MAX_HP". Even though I wrote "APPLY_MAX_HP", the bonus does not appear in the game and does not work on the character.

37 minutes ago, Psycho said:

give us some more information brother

 

 

I'm having the same problem as the one here.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31968-costume_acce-system/#findComment-162077
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.