Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody

I added biolog system dracarys and I have these errors when I compile the game source,I looked for the fix before asking for your help but I can't find anything explicit

 

spacer.png

 

BiologSystemManager.hpp

		// general functions
		void	SendBiologInformation(bool bUpdate = false);
		void	SendBiologItem(bool bAdditionalChance, bool bAdditionalTime);

utils.h

extern std::string GetFullDateFromTime(time_t&& end_time_sec, bool bWhiteSpace = true);
extern std::string GetFullDateFromTime(const time_t& end_time_sec, bool bWhiteSpace = true);

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31965-problem-biolog/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Tr3l said:

Hello everybody

I added biolog system dracarys and I have these errors when I compile the game source,I looked for the fix before asking for your help but I can't find anything explicit

 

spacer.png

 

BiologSystemManager.hpp

		// general functions
		void	SendBiologInformation(bool bUpdate = false);
		void	SendBiologItem(bool bAdditionalChance, bool bAdditionalTime);

utils.h

extern std::string GetFullDateFromTime(time_t&& end_time_sec, bool bWhiteSpace = true);
extern std::string GetFullDateFromTime(const time_t& end_time_sec, bool bWhiteSpace = true);

 

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Psycho
  • Metin2 Dev 10
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 4
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31965-problem-biolog/#findComment-162034
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.