Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone!

I have a question regarding a function in the GF client. Can anyone who has successfully unpacked the GF client shed some light on the purpose of the following function?

pythonCopy code

{'args': ['self', 'record_last_search_func'], 'defaults': [], 'name': '__init__'}

I've tried looking for 'args' information in the root-meta, but I couldn't locate it. There might be some clues in the executable file (exe), but unfortunately, I'm unable to unpack it.

Any insights or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!"

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31958-gf-question-record_last_search_func/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.