Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/25/2023 at 6:04 PM, orhanhard said:

Hello, I have added the ronak system, I am getting this error in syser. Does anyone know the solution? Thank you to everyone for your help ?

 

DirectQuery: AsyncSQL::DirectQuery : mysql_query error: Unknown column 'ronark' in 'field list'

 

give me 10 minutes to download that system and I'll give you the solution

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31935-ronak-system-mysql-syser/#findComment-161929
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.