Jump to content

Recommended Posts

.gif

 

I wanted to work on my files again after an eternity and noticed the following error: When I increase the status or generally an update of the character is sent to the client and a costume is worn, the problem occurs that the player stops running. This also happens when you equip a mount and is quite annoying.

It is similar to this topic here I found but not related to weapon but the costume system in general.

 

Like suggested I also took a look at "GetOriginalPart" and compare it to other files but couldnt find a solution. I also tried to disable all other costume features to see if they maybe cause this problem (mount costume, sash and weapon costume).

 

Maybe someone knows this error and a solution to this.

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31923-costume-system-character-jumping-after-update/
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.