Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/20/2023 at 9:49 AM, Tr3l said:

I tried to add system dungeon info and I have a problem with the render target system, more precisely I was missing crendertarget and crendertargetmanager, I took them from another file and now I have these errors. Thank you in advance ❤️ 

 

spacer.png

paste this file 

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

paste this file 

I gave up on the system for the moment, I tried everything I knew and I didn't solve it, I'll come back to it after I finish with another system. the problem is with the render target

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.