Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Metin2 developement, and I have a question

How are Metin2 server packets encoded? My objective for now is just to sniff and read incoming/outgoing packets to get an idea on how the communication works, and all I get are byte buffers which I'm not sure how to decode.

What encryption is used? A simple bytes to string decoding doesn't work _obviously_
Is there a tool online or a script that can decode for me?

Thank you for taking the time, have a nice day everyone

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31893-question-how-to-parse-metin2-packets/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.