Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I'm a beginner dev who is aiming to design a fun farm server and I need big numbers for that. I was playing with values in item_proto. Tried to set an item's strong against stone and strong against monster value to 10.000 and I got a syserr " Damage is equal or below 0."  I know damage limit and I've already changed it to int64_t aswell as Hp. When I have a costume that has strong against stone +%2000 strong against monster  +%2000 bonuses everything is fine, but when I try 10.000, 15.000. I get that syserr. What am i missing here ?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31874-costume-bonus-limit-apply-value/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.