Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I greet you all.

 I have an easy and simple problem with the basic mount system, ctrl+g fast doesn't work for all mounts.

As you can see here: https://metin2.download/video/YE8V700hm24oPQibC6gVoD9522KLQzyY/.mp4  with vnum (71120- works ) & (71124 - dosen`t) wich is by default installed.

 

 

I researched and made sure that  vnum - item_proto & mob proto db & client it is the same 100% all as with the mounts that works. 

Also i checked the ride_quest ,  I also tried with the method from special_item_group but more than likely it doesn't matter because my mounts don't stay equipped.

 

 

Probably the problem or the function exists somewhere in root / py or src/binnary, but I did not manage to identify it. 

Can somebody help me ?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.