Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm trying to prepare a VPS for files, but no matter which version I choose, I still encounter this problem.

 

[1/1] Installing mysql57-server-5.7.42...
===> Creating groups.
Using existing group 'mysql'.
===> Creating users
Creating user 'mysql' with uid '88'.
pw: user 'mysql' disappeared during update
===> Creating homedir(s)
install: unknown user mysql
pkg: PRE-INSTALL script failed
 

 

I simply don't want to install mySQL, and if so, without a user. Freebsd 12 32/64 and 13 64 server - the same on each version.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31862-problem-with-mysql/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.