Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I am looking for help!

I will need help in solving my problems with writing quests and perhaps some systems. First of all, I would like to start cooperation with small steps because there are many scammers on both sides.

That's why I'm writing now what it should look like to save time.

I'm showing you my problem. Start with a small one so that you can gain confidence in yourself. I show it to you and you value it. I accept the amount or negotiate. You give me the fix and then I send you the helmet. You post the payment, we move on to the next problem and so on until we build trust and can talk about some bigger issues.

If you don't like these rules, just don't write. I wrote it at the beginning so that we wouldn't have to waste our time.

For the rest, please send me a PM or comment section with your DC.

Regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31852-im-looking-for-a-support/
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.