Jump to content

[BUG - RENDER TARGET] with the textures of my game when implementing renderTarget


Recommended Posts

Hello community, I have a problem with the implementation of the RenderTarget, when I hover over my items the texture of the water and the lamps disappears... What can it be?

I already tried many ways to verify the code and still the same problem, I need help.

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

ES: Me acabó de dar cuenta que es cuando tengo activado el sistema de noche pero está de día, no renderiza bien, el problema ahora es... ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

EN: I just realized that when I have the system activated at night but it is daytime, it does not render well, the problem now is.... How do I solve it?

 

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you fixed it? i have the same problem

https://metin2.download/picture/a9j9546nXJWHzXmsWCPCiiCksz23IgZi/.png

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.