Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. I have quite a problem with fps regarding metin2.

https://metin2hub.com/threads/c-client-optimization-lag-fix.450/

I applied this and as it shown in the thread it helps a ton with the lag produced my metin stones. However my problem occurs when there are a lot of mobs. I've talked with other players and they don't seem to lag when going in sd2,sd3,etc..

For the specs, I have a laptop, ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706IE, with the specs:

16gb ram, amd ryzen 7 4800h, rtx3050ti

I personally think my laptop shouldn't struggle with performance on such game, however it does a bit. The game is on drive H, if it helps.

Any ideas?

spacer.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

1. Doesn't matter what partition you have.

2.Maybe you have a memory leak.

3.You can try to use a profiller on your client to see from where problem where is.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.