Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I installed the new pet system (growth pet system) but the pet's level is not shown, just the name and the level only appears when the pet passes the level, if later I remove the pet and put it back in, it only shows the name again time, there is no error
.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31822-pet-level-not-show/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Curva95 said:

Hello, I installed the new pet system (growth pet system) but the pet's level is not shown, just the name and the level only appears when the pet passes the level, if later I remove the pet and put it back in, it only shows the name again time, there is no error
.png

 

did the error depend on the uipetsystem python file

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31822-pet-level-not-show/#findComment-161304
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.