Warpring with Dungeon Teleport

Hello i try with the Warpring to Teleport Instant in the Dungeon. but all what i try in the Warpring.quest is not working what make i wrong?

{--Dungeons
                    name = "Dungeons",
                    {--Dunkle Spinnenkönigin
                        name = "Dunkle Spinnenkönigin",
                        koord = {68719, 610033},
                        minlevel = 50,

i try this with the Coords for the Dungeon Map but dont working. So my question is how do I make it possible to port directly into the dungeon with the warpring without having to talk to an NPC?

• Premium

Mh, doable but unpractical, and also bad from a technical point of view.

The way dungeon instances work is by creating an instanced version of the target map and then warping to it. 

Now, you're doing it wrong obviously, but even if you were doing it the right way.. this process requires the target's map to be in the same core of the map from which you try and enter the dungeon.

Meaning either you place ALL the maps in your server in a single core, so you can enter any dungeon from any map, or this is just a bad idea; and I don't think I need to explain why placing all the server's maps in a single core is not good practice.

Given how easy this is to do, the fact that no server decided to apply this approach even with all the QoLs implemented over the years speaks volumes.

Edited by Syreldar
  • Good 1

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar