Jump to content

Need help fixing weapon texture problem


Go to solution Solved by ninja765,

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, it's my first time trying to open a Metin2 server..I searched and learned from tutorials about implementing items/weapons, but I have no idea how to fix the problem that I encountered

I tried changing the texture from TGA to DDS and changing the colors a bit, nothing helped..I don't know what's the cause and how to fix.

 

 

 

 

Thank you !

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31816-need-help-fixing-weapon-texture-problem/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DemOnJR said:

Try to remove the alpha channel from the texture.

I used GIMP to remove the alpha channel but got the same result unfortunately, below is the tutorial that I used

Thank you for the reply !

  • Solution

Update:

Got it fixed with help from another forum, I had to lower the specular percentage to 0% in item_proto and a kind a member from there reworked the textures for me.

Before:

After:

The bow still flashes a bit, but it's  way better than it was.

Thread can be closed.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.