Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

About 3-4 years ago I bought martysama files. I quickly stopped working on them because I didn't have time. Currently, I wanted to go back, but unfortunately I don't remember the VB password. Of course, I have already written to Martysam about this, but if anyone knows the VB password, I will be grateful for the information.

I will also need help in starting them because I have forgotten many things. I do not rule out requests for help in the future, for which I will of course pay.

If you are interested, please contact me by providing me your DC.

Regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31808-need-some-help-with-martysama-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.