Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good day,

I added the extended gold taskbar but I can t get the tooltip to work.
Can someone PLEASE help me get it to look like this?!
Right now it does not show any tooltip when hovering over the yang icon.

here is the resource I used to add the expanded money taskbar.

Thank you!

 

 

Edited by sparkz
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.