Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey, can someone explain to me what to do to add a tooltip that says "Yang" when hovering over my yang in inventory (actually, my yang taskbar)?!

location where I want to add a tooltip

Thank you!

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31764-how-to-add-gold-yang-tooltip/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uiinventory.py 

look for money_icon.sub 

depending on your client it might be different but something like 

self.Objects["ELEMENT_%s_%d" % ("GOLD", 0)].SetToolTipWindow(self.__CreateToolTip(localeInfo.YANG_TOOLTIP))

and declare YANG_TOOLTIP 

On 11/15/2023 at 12:54 AM, eddR said:

uiinventory.py 

look for money_icon.sub 

depending on your client it might be different but something like 

self.Objects["ELEMENT_%s_%d" % ("GOLD", 0)].SetToolTipWindow(self.__CreateToolTip(localeInfo.YANG_TOOLTIP))

and declare YANG_TOOLTIP 

Can you please explain in more detail?
I can t find any money_icon.sub in it...

This is my uiinventory.py:
https://pastebin.com/X2P9RieR

I have the extended money taskbar, but I don t have won (cheque) or gaya (gem).
I only need the tooltip for when hovering over yang or the icon.
Thank you for your time!

Edited by sparkz

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.