Jump to content

Problem pick up itm


Go to solution Solved by Tr3l,

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, kamil2321 said:

I don't really understand what you mean, so I'll ask, do you want to transfer the book from the additional system inventory to the regular inventory?

I can't collect upgrades, stones or anything else related to the additional inventory, I can only collect the books,and when I collect anything except books for the additional inventory, I get that error with ???aoct ???yy....

spacer.png

Edited by Tr3l
more info
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31763-problem-pick-up-itm/#findComment-161042
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kamil2321 said:

Aaa i seee! you probably in the code you cut some lines hehe or you have inventory not from turk ;c
Can you give link to special inventory from you add?
You use files by T4UMP so maybe i download this and check src too 

I use this system " Okyanus2 & Arones2 Ek Envanter Sistemi " and I don't know if the posted system is here

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31763-problem-pick-up-itm/#findComment-161045
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.