Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

hello everyone, today I tried to implement the sash system but I have a problem on debug I get 2 errors, the first error I get when I put the sash on myself and on debug sometimes the sash is not visible.. on Distribute or Release the sash is visible, I don't get any errors nothing , it still works with them, the combination and absorb bonuses it's work perfectly..  only on debug I have the errors

StateManager.cpp https://pastebin.com/JweYamkt

Thing.cpp               https://pastebin.com/DpgV1RXi

 

.png

 

.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31744-problem-sash/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.