Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone

Mysql 5.6 has been removed. That's why I'm using 5.7.

But I don't know my mysql password, so I want to change it. The password change codes we use in Mysql 5.6 are not used in 5.7. How can I change the password for 5.7 with PUTTY.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31742-how-to-change-mysql-57-password/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.