Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello good Morning. Sorry to bother you. The question is, yesterday I was installing a system and I added a new folder to the source root, and then in the makefile of the game folder, I also added the path so that the new folder could be read when compiling the system as a whole. The problem is that this error appears when compiling, and wherever I get the system from, it does not appear when compiling the source. I say again, sorry to bother you, but I can't find the solution, if someone could give me a hand.

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31711-metin2-usrlocalbinld-cannot-find-lachievement/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.