Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Good Afternoom,


Send me a private message by WhatsApp, I have a lot of experience in c++, python, lua, web, design, I have a lot of experience in the metin2 area, maybe I can help you a lot
+18492593991

Greetings in advance

or send me your number for private message

or send me your number for private message

Or your nick discord, on message private.

  • Not Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31516-dev-needed/#findComment-160398
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Lennox said:

 

Good Afternoom,


Send me a private message by WhatsApp, I have a lot of experience in c++, python, lua, web, design, I have a lot of experience in the metin2 area, maybe I can help you a lot
+18492593991

Greetings in advance

or send me your number for private message

or send me your number for private message

Or your nick discord, on message private.

No fuck away

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31516-dev-needed/#findComment-160400
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.