Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I also have a problem with the cube renewal system..

The problem is that it uploads my processes to the cores where the crafting npc is located, in a few days the respective corele reaches 100% and then the anomalies will appear in the game..

If you're wondering if I'm sure this system is the problem, the answer is yes, 100%.

I tried to move the crafting npc to a core where there was only one map and that core started to grow, wherever I move the npc the core it is on is affected.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? 

a6dbedc857066744b206adc0844033a5.png

aa923e097fd43a1a60b1ebc89892a070.png

I'm willing to pay if someone can help me with this problem..?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31507-cube-renewal/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/25/2023 at 9:32 AM, PurendeaM said:

Hi, I also have a problem with the cube renewal system..

The problem is that it uploads my processes to the cores where the crafting npc is located, in a few days the respective corele reaches 100% and then the anomalies will appear in the game..

If you're wondering if I'm sure this system is the problem, the answer is yes, 100%.

I tried to move the crafting npc to a core where there was only one map and that core started to grow, wherever I move the npc the core it is on is affected.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? 

a6dbedc857066744b206adc0844033a5.png

aa923e097fd43a1a60b1ebc89892a070.png

I'm willing to pay if someone can help me with this problem..?

did you only open this system?

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31507-cube-renewal/#findComment-160383
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.