Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I need someone who can implement the following systems for me:

Shop Offline (without search shop)

Special Inventory (books, stones, and upgrades)

System Drop Info

System Quick Sell

Conditions:

Work will be done on my PC via AnyDesk

Serverfiles Details:

MartySama latest version, purchased 5 days ago.

I am waiting for your price offers for these 4 systems. I want to work with someone experienced; I need them to be clean without errors in the server or client.

Contact:

Discord: Leonard#5584

Thank you!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31491-i-need-someone-who-can-implement-some-systems/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 10:54 PM, Metin2History said:

Hello,

I need someone who can implement the following systems for me:

Shop Offline (without search shop)

Special Inventory (books, stones, and upgrades)

System Drop Info

System Quick Sell

Conditions:

Work will be done on my PC via AnyDesk

Serverfiles Details:

MartySama latest version, purchased 5 days ago.

I am waiting for your price offers for these 4 systems. I want to work with someone experienced; I need them to be clean without errors in the server or client.

Contact:

Discord: Leonard#5584

Thank you!

I added you on discord

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.