Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello community, I need a person to code my interface login/select character/kingdom + create character (i have just psd files). For this I will pay.

I ask for seriousness and people who know how and do not ask for all the money in the world.

For contact you can send me a message on discord: adrian6448

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31478-interface-codding/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.