Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, xSoLoYD said:

Hi Metin2Dev, I'm trying to implement Info mob drop and I can't, I've been struggling for a few days to do this and I can't, can you help me please

Download
Source Game IMG

 

Download

Source Client IMG

 

paste imput_main.cpp on your server source and

paste pythonnetworkstreamphase.cpp on your client source

Acum 8 minute, Psycho a spus:

lipiți imput_main.cpp pe sursa serverului dvs. si

inserați pythonnetworkstreamphase.cpp pe sursa clientului

Hmm editez fisiere direct in sursa si un client nu intelege ce vrei sa spui prin lipire

those files in the background are from another server file for verification, I wanted to see where I went wrong but I can't

Edited by xSoLoYD

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.