Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

New to this whole thing, I know a bit of programming and whatnot , but between Putty and Navicat, still can't figure it out how to implement a switch bot for both items and alchemy. I got the file for the Switch bot for items and I got a C++ code for the alchemy part. However, on the serverfile that I got I already have a switch bot but it's kinda bad and doesn't work properly.

Thank you in advance.

  • Metin2 Dev 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.