Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for someone who can help me set up a local server using TeamViewer or similar tools. I'm offering compensation, and I'm open to using any publicly available server files with the basic systems updated. You can reach me on my Discord: magisterdux#7908.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/13/2023 at 11:13 AM, magisterdux said:

I'm looking for someone who can help me set up a local server using TeamViewer or similar tools. I'm offering compensation, and I'm open to using any publicly available server files with the basic systems updated. You can reach me on my Discord: magisterdux#7908.

I added you on discord

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.