Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

Can someone help me to set my uitooltip to show the refine element bonus for the offline shop and the shoulder sash system?

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at Python.

I have attached my python file of exactly what I mean.

This is the hidden content, please
 - py file

.jpg

This is what i wanna to create. ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Edited by Abyss
i missed something
  • Metin2 Dev 5
  • Love 1

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.