Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I modified the serverfiles of tmp4[15 lang] on vdi with host in the pc, and now when I move it to the purchased host it doesn't start anymore. I installed mysql8 but it doesn't start, I don't know what to do. Does anyone know what needs to be done through the configurations if something needs to be set to bind_ip or proxy_ip? on the PC host, I didn't have to modify there.

look:

root@localhost:~ # freebsd-version
13.2-RELEASE-p1
root@localhost:~ # service mysql-server start
Starting mysql.
root@localhost:~ # service mysql-server stop
mysql not running? (check /var/db/mysql/localhost.pid).
root@localhost:~ #pkg install mysql80-server
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
FreeBSD repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The most recent versions of packages are already installed

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31431-problem-to-start-tmp4-serverfiles/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.