Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi there!

My name is Argi, and I'm a newcomer to this forum. I'd like to begin by mentioning that I'm a programmer, but I don't typically work with Python. Consequently, my question may appear somewhat basic, for which I apologize in advance.

I've created a script named script.py that imports the following modules:

import app
import ui
import wndMgr
import uiToolTip
import localeInfo
import dbg

 

The script functions as intended, but I'm interested in compiling it into script.pyc. However, when I attempt to compile it using PyCharm, I encounter a "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'app'" error.

My question is twofold: How can I compile this script without those modules, or where can I obtain the required modules to provide to PyCharm? I hope that, with your guidance, my coding experience will be sufficient to tackle this task. Thank you for your assistance!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/31390-how-to-compile-metin2-py-script-to-pyc/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.