Looking for Skilled Developer to Create a Metin2 Server - Paid Opportunity!

I hope you're all doing well! I represent a dedicated team of Metin2 fans, and we're eager to take our passion for the game to the next level. To achieve this, we're looking for a talented and experienced developer to help us create our very own Metin2 server.

What we're looking for:

Server Development Expertise: We need someone with a strong understanding of Metin2 server architecture and development. Previous experience in creating Metin2 private servers is highly desirable.

Gameplay Enhancement: We're excited about the idea of customizing and enhancing gameplay, including quests, items, monsters, and more. We want our server to offer a unique and exciting experience for players.

Stability and Security: Ensuring the server's stability and security is of utmost importance to us. The developer we choose should be well-versed in implementing robust anti-cheat measures and maintaining server integrity.

Professionalism: We value professionalism, open communication, and a strong work ethic. Timely updates and transparent collaboration are key.

What we offer:

Compensation: We understand that creating a Metin2 server is no small task, and we are willing to offer competitive compensation for your time and expertise.

Creative Freedom: While we have some ideas in mind, we're open to collaboration and value your creative input in shaping the server's features and gameplay.

Long-term Partnership: If everything goes well, there's potential for a long-term partnership as we plan to continue maintaining and expanding our server.

- Telegram: https://t.me/BatManCFX

- Discord: .polskibatman.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic